Friday, October 2, 2026

We're on the Road to Nowhere


 I hate it when people find a new road, trail, adventure, or camping spot and write a guide book about it and then everyone goes there and ruins it. Then nobody goes there anymore because it is so crowded.

Well I found one today that I have to share. Sorry.


On the back SW side of Strawberry Reservoir is 25 miles of perfectly new paved road that connects over Renegade Ridge to highway 6 before Soldier Summit. The speed limit is 35-45 mph but we were on motos and going 75 because it is empty. The mega flora was going off and the curves were sharp and consistent, - no spirals.

It is a long way up and out there but it was great riding.


This road would make a good fun connector to 6 towards Price or it would be a great road bike 50 mile out and back from the visitor center on 40 near the the spawning salmon.

That's all I am going to say about that right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment